A city in the state of Ohio, this place used to be considered a suburb of Cleveland. There is plenty to do and see in this quaint city.
Places to visit:
- West Creek Reservation: A fun place for weekend holidays and whatnot. This place offers wonderful spots for fishing with the family, or go camping with the special someone.
- Mill Stream Run Reservation: This place has various activities taking place in it year-round, that are not limited to hiking, swimming and camping.
- Phillip Henninger House: Having the stamp of a National Structure, this place is an original representation of the early settler’s house that was built when the first settlers moved into the grassland.
- Garfield Park Reservation: A large park/natural reserve spanning over a huge amount to found, this place offers wonderful spots for picnics and bird watching.
- Cleveland Metroparks: Spanning over a huge area, this place earns its name of Metro park due to its huge length and breath.
Places to stay:
- Hampton Inn: Located in a prime location near the airport and sporting an indoor pool that is heated and fitness facilities, this 3-star hotel is a wonderful place for holding up.
- Extended Stay America: Located in Cleveland, this wonderful budget 2-star hotel is a sight for the sore eyes for backpackers and such.
- Americas Best Value Inn: A mid-tier hotel, this place provides up to par services and also has paid amenities.
- Cleveland Airport Marriott: Hosting quite a high price tag due to the prime location near the airport, this place sports a standard services and amenities.